Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Waffle Love Food Truck

Mr. Finch and I are always on the look out for fun dining experience. I'd heard of and even seen the Waffle Love Food Truck out and about in Utah County. The only food truck that I'm really aware of and something I wanted to experience. I watch food trucks all the time on the food network but never eaten from one! I know a weird goal to eat out of a truck...yet it's a desire, plus I've only heard divine things about the leige waffles with decadent toppings. 
Friday night we ventured down to Utah county, ran errands, and found the parked truck. We decided to indulge and order two waffles to share:
Waffle, 1/2 strawberries, 1/2 raspberries, biscoff cookie spread, creme chantilly=Rich!
Waffle, Strawberries, Nutella Spread, Creme Chantilly=Chocolatey Goodness!   

1 comment: