Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jaynes Family Photos

Before Adam left for his mission we wanted a family portrait and my parents were so kind to set up a date and hire a photographer so we could remember this time in our family's life. End of December and January were so cold outside and an outside shoot would only have resulted in photos of blue lipped, cold and grumpy kiddos and adults. We did an indoor portrait and I'm so happy to have this memory of our family. My parents were also kind enough to include each family getting their own photo. Thanks Dad and Mom! I truly thought that much wouldn't change much while Adam was away but we've got a little one on the way from my oldest brother Jared, wife Carrilyne. They're the couple on the left side with the 4 kids closest to them. Love these kids, excited for another from this precious family. 
Just look at this group! We have so much fun together and each person is so special and imporant to the family. I love them all and truly know that families bring the ultimate happiness. Look at those smiles! This is what happiness is all about.
Oh Yeah! I wore like 4-5 inch heels so that I could be in the back with Mr. Finch! Still the shortest person in the row. Probably the only time i've ever been in the back!

2 comments:

  1. that's so lovely! but i don't think you guys could take a bad picture... you're just beautiful people!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this family! And, in case you didn't know, you and Brandon look like super models. Gorgeous. Love it =)

    ReplyDelete