Thursday, February 21, 2013

ValentineLove


Valentines was "love"ly. Brandon took day off which was so fun.We rotate turns planning our anniversary and valentines. This year it was mine to decide. I woke Mr. Finch up with a rather unhealthy selection but hey, sweets for the sweet! Below a picture of the table set for dinner that evening.
 

For the activity of the day I asked Mr.Finch if he'd o"fish"ally be my valentine and took him to the Aquarium. He's been wanting to go for along time and he seemed very pleased.

 Dinner was at home to avoid waits and busy restaurants. Besides I love cooking for him.

Menu
~Your My Dream,Sweet as Cream Raspberry Cream Sodas~
~I Want to Hold Your HandBurgers~
~Sweetie Potato Fries w/ You're a Hunk Dunkin' Sauce~
~Lettuce Be Together Wedge Salads~
~You're the Apple of My Eye Pie w/ Homemade Ice Cream~
I am very lucky to have such a sweet valentine for the rest of my life and beyond. He surprised me with a little striped box with beautiful earrings and a necklace he'd matched himself. I'm one lucky girl and have so much love for Mr. Finch. Love my Lover Boy!


3 comments:

  1. I love it! Everything! Your apartment looks adorable, your dinner looked fabulous and your company was happy! You are the perfect wife and hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! I have somethings to learn from you about making people feel special. You are a great example of celebrating in style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you for documenting your memories! It was a great day! Thank you for including us. Love Mom, Dad, and Shelley

    ReplyDelete