Wednesday, January 4, 2012

MOVIN' ON UP...

Movin' on up...by "Up" I mean moving in to the upstairs of my parents home:)! Brandon and I are not sure whether we'll find ourselves and our jobs in Salt Lake or Utah County. Beacuse of this rather large unknown we didn't want to pick an apartment. Our luck would find us both in the opposite county. My parents were great to let us move in with them. As a few of my siblings have moved to Odgen and Orem there's a little more room in the Jaynes household. We moved into my old room that i used to share with my sisters Holly & Shelley. (Thanks Holly for moving a few doors down) It was the girl's little apartment. Now it's Brandon and mine's Flat. We're very lucky to have so much room to ourselves. If we measured the square feet we're sure it would be bigger than our Logan apartment. I love being home for a short time. I'm glad we were closer to both families for Christmas. I love having a laundry room connected to the house and I've always loved cooking in my mom's kitchen. We're loving being here and grateful for family! Most of our decor is boxed up so there's things I'm missing being out but they'll have a home soon enough.

THE FINCH RESIDENCE

OUR FLAT

"THE FOYER"

"THE OFFICE"


"THE FORMAL SITTING AREA"

"THE BEDROOM"

"THE FAMILY ROOM"

WE ARE LOVING OUR WALK IN CLOSET!

MY FAVORITE PIECE OF FURNITURE
I have some of my lovely Christmas gifts on display.
The darling canvas art and milk glass dish from Cindy, my window pane from Stacy that I'm thrilled about, and my dried wedding bouquet and dome from my parents. 
I'm dying to return this piece to the white I had before black. It's been painted so much!

 We feel as though we've been boxing up and moving for so long. Someday we'll be settled for a longer period of time. We're so grateful for this opportunity and very blessed to have it. My sister Shelley gave us a large frame for Christmas that says "Home is where your Heart is". It was a thoughtful gift for our gypsy family. We do feel that we have it all and are at home when we're together. Our Flat apartment's pretty roomy, we can't hear our neighbors talking at one in the morning, the showers are larger, we have plenty of storage, we are happy to call this home.

1 comment:

  1. You live in American Fork now? Now there's really no excuse to get together. Your place looks amazing! I wouldn't expect anything less :)

    ReplyDelete