Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thanksgiving Roll Call

Thanksgiving was wonderful as always!  It's a wonderful Holiday that reminds me of how blessed I truly am and how I can show more appreciation to my loved ones and my Heavenly Father. This year dinner was at the Jaynes' home followed by delicious pie at the Finch's! We were able to get almost everyone for dinner with exception my brother Ryan, his wife Adrienne and their two boys--With that family missing we were 16 for dinner which sounded small. My parents home usually hosts other families, friends and more-30 plus! It was just us, just family this year and although everyone is always welcome it was perfect this year. We laughed, talked, and goofed off together-we have a lot to be thankful for.

Here's the crew! Roll Call! 



 Brandon enthusiastically shows his plate and milo wanted to show his as well...:)



 My mom gifted us all little "Give Thanks" books. She's always encouraging us to remember and take note of how blessed we truly are. 
Yummy food, excellent company, Thanksgiving indeed! Off to the Finch's we went and had fun tasting too many pies and relaxing watching a movie together. What a day! I was happy that this day was centered on what I'm most thankful for in my life-my husband and our families. We have warm homes to gather, food to eat, clothes on our backs, and the gospel of Jesus Christ. What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment