Thursday, March 1, 2012

Celebrate Matt & Kate

Congratulations to my brother, Matthew and his new lovely wife, Kate. Brandon and I were so pleased to get to participate in their wedding events. They are an exceptional couple and I admire their love of life and eachother. I am so excited for them. I love them both very much and am excited for their future together. My brother, Matt is one of my role models. I was so proud to have the opportunity to introduce him to the group at the luncheon, I was also so nervous! My nerves only came from the fear of not adequately painting a picture of how amazing my brother is and how blessed I am to have him in my life. Kate is everything beautiful. She's in the details of what makes something charming. I'm so excited she's apart of our family and look forward to spending more time with her and hopefully someday accompanying them on a trip to Disneyland.

Here's some memories from their special day:
Mount Oquirrh Temple
One of my personal favorites, We considered getting married here.
 

 

 
 Brandon and Jared Chugging Sodas for Cans on Car :)
 End of a long day, I only include this picture because I love looking at Mr. Finch.

Congratulations Matt & Kate!

2 comments:

  1. It was a fantastic wedding! I love the picture of them in the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me actually, not Jared!

    ReplyDelete