Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Birthday Blooms Again!

I'm very lucky to have wonderful in-laws that helped me celebrate my birthday again this past Sunday. It was wonderful to spend time with them and it was a lovely evening.

Cindy, my mother-in-law made everything look so fresh and ready for Spring. I'm definitely ready for it, i'm waiting excitedly for little pops of color.

The table was dressed with pale yellow. It was perfect, just the day before I had confessed to Brandon that I was developing a new interest in pale yellows. It was such a fun treat to have an evening anchored in fresh yellows.

Dinner was delightful as always. Cindy had prepared pink lemonade, broccoli (my personal favorite vegetable), fluffy rolls and panko encrusted chicken cordon bleu. Oh! Lets not forget the delicious personal assorted fruit dishes with yogurt dipping sauce. It all tasted so delicious. Thank you Cindy for all the preparation!


Cindy and Greg gifted me some gorgeous butterfly stationery (I love stationery), my first ever i-tunes gift card, and the yummiest lemon tree candle (yellow again:)

The Beyer Family, who bless their souls trekked over for dinner despite colds, gave me some fabulous milk glass dishes. Thank you! I'm so excited to have them out on display! They're darling.


It was a lovely evening and was topped off with Cindy sending me home with the daisies from the table. They've made themselves right at home on my nightstand.

The flowers, candle and milk glass were the perfect additions to my small spring i've had out since January. I'm just ready for sunshine!





Big thanks for such a wonderful birthday! I'm truly blessed with amazing family. It feels good to be loved and to love so many.

3 comments:

  1. Looked like a wonderful celebration to me! Happy Birthday again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun..birthday girl! How cute is your window?! All your accessories are put together so darling...love all the hints of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the great part about birthdays after you get married- lots more chances to celebrate! Cindy is so cute, I love Brandon's family! The food and decor are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete