Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Heart You Day

 Happy Valentines Day

Brandon was "in charge" of valentines day this year - meaning he could pick whatever he wanted to do to celebrate and he decided to spoil me and pick things that he knew i'd really enjoy!
We started out the day by playing tennis. It seemed fitting seeing how 'love' is apart of the scoring. We got ready and Brandon took me to Spark in Provo. It's a restaurant/lounge that features a menu of non-alcoholic drinks. It's a fun place and was such a wonderful treat! 


We ordered some fun drinks. They were delicious, there's so many options and i'd love to see the presentation of some of them!


I chose: Simply Citrus - fresh OJ, lemon, lime, grenadine, seltzer, passionfruit-mango foam


Brandon chose: Stripped Pina Colada -  unblended pineapple juice, coconut milk, and seltzer, real whipped cream


Brandon had a Kobe Beef Hamburger and Seasoned Fries: 
Southwest, melted pepperjack, made-to-order guacamole, 
crunchy red corn tortilla strips, chipotle aioli, butter lettuce.

I had the three course lunch special: 
Tomato Parmesan Soup
Ham & turkey club, bacon, avocado, butter lettuce, sundries aioli, side salad 
Raspberry Sorbet

 Interiors of the Restaurant
My Valentine: Mr. Finch
I asked him to be my valentine wearing a paper mustache. 
"I Mustache you a question. Will you be my Valentine?"
He said Yes.  
Me, pleasantly enjoying the day. 
Following our meal, Brandon drove me to the Gateway to select a new iPod nano. (I recently washed mine in the washing machine :( I really did take care of it, well besides that time)
It was so sweet. We spent the evening relaxing, home grilled burgers and chocolate covered strawberries for dinner and the jazz game for entertainment. The players weren't getting much love from us. We lost...again. 
Overall Mr. Finch and I won. He made it a wonderful day. 
I love my Valentine.  
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous Birthday and Valentine's. You were sure spoiled :) Really, what girl shouldnt be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! LOVE that swanky little restaurant!
    What a great V-day...Okay next Valentines we are hanging out with you guys! hahaha...YUMMEEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Sounds like the perfect Valentine's Day! I love the "I mustache you" line I am going to have to use that next year!

    ReplyDelete