Thursday, March 1, 2012

Potter Party

February was a busy month, it always is at my house. There's mine, Matthew, and my Mom's birthdays with the addition of Valentines day, Presidents day and this year Matt and Mate's wedding. It's been pretty busy! We decided to have all family come over to celebrate everyone's birthdays at once. Matthew and my Mom were kind enough to let me pick the theme of Harry Potter. I'm sure to some it may seem like a child's party theme but my family loves Harry Potter as do I. I enjoyed watching the movies like most people probably do but I really started to enjoy it when Brandon and I began reading the books together, sometimes a page or two, sometimes a chapter a day. Most of the time he reads out loud to me, occasionally ;) I fall asleep and he has to recap the next evening for me. We read while sitting side by side at the DMV, drives around town and cuddled up in bed. It has become a special thing for us, that's why I like Harry Potter so much. Happy Birthday Mom and Matt! It was a magical evening.


Invitations sealed with wax and delivered by Owl
The Fleet
 Big Thanks to Madison for the AMAZING drinks!
Hermione (Indiana) with her cloak  
 Mom & Adrienne. Momnailed Divination Teacher,
Professor Trelawney!
 Madison and Adam as Hogwarts students
Wands at the Ready
Mr. Finch as Ron holding Scabbers &
Me as frizzied Haired Hermione 
 

It was a magical evening with loved ones. Ryan and Adrienne gifted amazing bags of everything you could possibly need & Jared and Carrilyne gave beautiful photographs Jared had taken and developed on his own. Thanks for coming, helping, participating and having fun. Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun party! You are the best party planner/decorator!

    ReplyDelete