Friday, February 28, 2014

Thanks for Giving

Thanksgiving is always just incredibly wonderful. I feel so blessed to have family so close by and I indeed have so much to be grateful for-I am so blessed by my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for my loving husband, family, employment, our home we make beautiful together, warm clothes, health, means to help others, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ and his infinite Atonement. I have this everyday and need to show more gratitude. I am grateful for the Holiday that helps me remember and put my life back into perspective.
This year we were lucky enough to get to have a Thanksgiving meal with both families-talk about turkey! Both meals were perfect and we were so happy to be there. I was pretty happy with the Lattice Berry Pie I made.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment