Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mustache Bash for the Birthday Boy

Brandon turned the Big 30 on October 10th. He was a little weary of the graduation into adulthood but hopefully having a fun mustache bash with family eased him into the next decade. I've wanted to do a mustache bash for so long! It may have taken some convincing on my part that "he" would enjoy it but after it's said and done it was a Stache Smash!
We started the day out rock climbing at Momentum Climbing in Sandy. I'm hooked! Although heights are not my thing I didn't seem to mind being stories in the air. Letting go to come down did cause some hesitation though. Here's the invites to the family get together and then our day! 

 Place Settings included guest picture with whiskers, 30 questions about the birthday boy and mustache tattoos for fingers and faces.
 Happy Birthday Brandon! Love you and Glad we got to celebrate you!
 

3 comments:

  1. SO fun and darling as ever!! You guys are too cute....and that rock climbing space is AMAZING!! I want to try :) love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you?? This looks fantastic!!! Looks like it was a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GENUIS!!! I always loving reading about your lavish parties. If I ever need to plan a big event I'm calling you to pick your brain. Looks like you made his day really special

    ReplyDelete