Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Last Rays of Summer

Summer has ended but i'm loving the change and optimistic for the remainder of the year. I've been longing for sweaters, boots, tea, rich colors and holidays. The air's crisp, cooler and there's been so many beautiful days. We made sure to squeeze every ounce of sunshine out of the summer. We drove up to Bear Lake with my family to the Pickleville Playhouse to see the closing show of Juanito Bandito. There was some very funny and clever parts in the play including a "harlem shake" that was so funny! We had to get a shake of course, Raspberry is famous but how can I resist a little chocolate:) Cookie Dough for me!

We also went down to the Riverwoods for the Chalk the Block Festival. There are some amazing artworks! There's a huge range from families and squiggly faces to works of art, well all are art! Watch out for the Mister and Me next year! We think we'll participate. If it were up to me we'd have just some stick figures but with the Mister I'm sure we'll turn up with something fun!
So long Summer, Hello Fall! I'm welcoming you with open arms!
 

2 comments:

  1. Fun blog, I need to you to help me send some pictures to Adam:), I wish I had gone to see the chalk art! Can't wait to see your work next year! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys would be perfect in the Chalk the Block! You definitely should do it.

    ReplyDelete