Sunday, July 14, 2013

Screamin' Ice Cream & Nasty Cars

National Ice Cream Day is a holiday that hopefully everyone finds time to celebrate!
We seem to celebrate it more often than just Friday. Early this week when we had had a craving we headed to Sub Zero for our first time with a gift card from Father's Day from my Mom to Brandon. Genius! It's such a mad science experience and the science behind it perks my little brain. Cream + Candy + Liquid Nitrogen = Delicious Creaminess! Science is Awesome!
For the actual holiday I donned my ice cream earrings and we headed to Cold Stone to devour our Favorite concoction of Brownies, Caramel, Fudge and Nuts. Rich much!
 So I rarely photograph myself and should to prove that I was actually there but I had to share my little cone earrings that i've had since I was little and found just in time for the occasion. I can't believe I still had them!
Now on to the NASTY CARS...nasty, sick, mean. And they all mean good things. Those are the terms my Dad uses to describe a car that's worth looking at and listening to. Saturday we headed to a Car Show with my parents. I have a lot of fond memories growing up at Car Shows and race tracks. I was excited to go relive memories with the Mister. 
 Brandon's Favorite Car at the Show. Red Shelby Cobra.
 
 This Old Man was really cute and classy. He makes me smile.
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks fun! I love your self portrait! Your earrings are cute but you are gorgeous! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute earrings!!!! You should take more pictures of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, I am glad you took some pictures. Pictures really do help us remember so much. Like the gentleman in the caddie! You do a great job in journaling the fun times! Add Greg and Cindy to your comments! It looks like they choose some good ice cream too! Love you cutie pie, you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete