Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mother's Day

I'm very lucky when it comes to the women in my life. My Mom is my North Star, she's my constant. She's always there for me and my family and constantly helps me focus on positive things and the importance of being Christlike. I love her and am so grateful for the blessing she is in my life. I've always been so proud that I carry my mother's name as my middle name. It reminds me how we're connected and my desire to be like her. 
My mother-in-law, Cindy raised my amazing husband and i'm grateful for her kindness and thoughtfulness she continues to express. I am so blessed to have wonderful women and examples of motherhood; My Mom-mother to seven, Cindy-mother of two, Stacy-mother to three sweet boys, Carrilyne-four amazing kiddos with one on the way, Adrienne-two fun boys, and Kate, Holly, and Shelley that will be amazing mothers. I'm grateful to feel supported by these amazing women. 
We had a lovely lunch with the Finch's and a dinner with my Mom. I love these women.
Colors were bright and feminine. At my mom's house I had to have hot pink napkins because she always has hot pink fingernails!

No comments:

Post a Comment