Saturday, June 9, 2012

Adjusted Settings for Comments...Sorry & Thank You!

I Can get Comments Now!
I feel terrible yet so happy! I just found out that I have had my blog set up that I was required to "moderate" all the comments people leave on my blog. I didn't know that or what the little "moderate now" button meant and just kept going about my business posting away. I feel terrible that I haven't expressed appreciation for the sweet comments and thoughtful notes that people have left. I'm so happy as I just read ALL the comments people have posted for the last 6 months at least! I am so blessed that I have people that #1 read my blog or even glance at it occasionally and #2 that people are sweet enough to take the time to write me or us a little note. Thank you, Thank you! I'll be reading any comments now sooner than six months later.
I'm so embarrassed! I can't believe I'm so clueless when it comes to blogs! Thanks again for all the sweet comments and sorry I didn't know they were there or express thanks!

Oh, I hope this works! If you can't comment still please contact me via another method and let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Just Checking...fingers crossed this works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....I was going to ask you what was going on with the comment thing :)glad you fixed it...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to read all the comments I posted :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! You are too funny. Glad you got it to work!

    ReplyDelete